Xamtac Consulting (“Xamtac” “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and are firmly committed to protecting it. You should understand what we do with data relating to you (“personal information”) which we collect when you visit this website (xamtac.com). This privacy statement explains the personal information we collect, how we process it, and for what purposes and is governed by Xamtac Consulting, LLC ("Xamtac Consulting"). Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By using this website, you accept the terms of this policy and the data use practices described herein. By calling Xamtac Consulting and/or its representatives directly, you accept the terms of this policy and acknowledge that you will receive future communications via phone, text, and/or email. The data controller for personal information collected from a visitor to the Sites is Xamtac Consulting Chicago. 33 West Delaware Place, 14J, Chicago, Illinois 60610.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is a combination of pieces of information that can be used to identify you. Your health and personal information are collected, maintained, stored, and protected in accordance with all applicable data privacy laws. We collect the following types of information:
- Demographic information: You may provide us with demographic information such as your name, gender, and age.
- Contact Information: You may provide us with contact information such as an email address, phone number, and postal address.
Tracking: Our servers collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, location and/or a date and time stamp for your visit, your device’s identification information, and the actions taken on any of our Sites (e.g., links that you click) as well as other sites that you may visit.
How we obtain personal information
Xamtac Consulting only obtains and uses personal information that we actually need in order to perform and improve our services. We obtain your personal information in a variety of ways, including when you:
- Provide it by completing an online form, questionnaire, quiz or survey on our site or other domains we own.
- Provide it while communicating with our call centre representatives via telephone, email, text, or web chat.
- Visit our website. We automatically log some basic information like how you got to the site, where you navigated within it, and what features and settings you use. We use this information to improve our websites and services.
- We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to the Sites. Anonymous information (or clickstream data) refers to information that does not and will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, e.g., aggregated data relating to all of our website visitors. We may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide you with a better experience using our Sites.
How We Use Your Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we use your personal information for
various purposes, such as:
Verify your identity to ensure all communications are secure and confidential.
- Provide you with the products, services and information that you have requested, including providing copies of white papers, investor kits, and where applicable, processing orders.
- Manage and maintain our relationship with you, including responding to an inquiry, question or comment made by you and providing you with other customer support.
- Allow you to participate in an event organized or promoted by us and/or our business partners.
- Communicate important notices to you, such as information about changes to this Privacy Notice, our Sites, and service updates.
- Carry out analytics and market research and internal reporting to enable us to plan, develop and improve our Sites, our products, services and marketing activities. (For example, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Sites, refine the Sites based on which features people use most often, help identify Site users (such as you) and gather general demographic information about Site users.)
- Delivering educational or marketing information and informing you of our new products, services and events that we think you will find valuable based on your answers and feedback through surveys and questionnaires by sending promotional messages via email, SMS, phone, post and/or other similar communications means. (If you would prefer not to receive these communications, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions on the promotional communications that you receive.)
- Create a profile about you to help us personalize our communications to you, including ensuring that you receive relevant marketing communications based on your actions on a particular Site or your geographic location based on your IP address.
- Prevent and detect unlawful behaviour, and protect or enforce our legal rights, for example defending us in case of legal disputes.
To whom we give your personal information
We will not sell your personal information to anyone outside Xamtac Consulting. However, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in the following instances:
- Your Personal Information and other information we collect may be shared with or accessed by our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, licensees, joint venturers, sponsors, and/or vendors (collectively, "Affiliated Third Parties") who will use it for the purposes and in a manner set out in this Privacy Notice in order to provide customer service, carry out your requests, respond to inquiries, & notify you of any promotions, purchases or account information.
- Service providers: We will disclose your personal information to companies that provide services to us, such as companies that assist us in operating our Sites and vendors that assist us with marketing campaigns. The service providers are required to keep your personal information confidential and are not permitted to use your personal information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
We reserve the right to disclose personal information or other information if required to do so by law, or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation or the decision of a judicial authority, a public authority or a government body, or (b) if the disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other public interest. · Business partners: We may disseminate or disclose your personal information to our business partners if it is necessary for providing products and services to you, such as for certain software and related services or to perform any business we, in our sole subjective discretion, think reasonable.
- Third parties in connection with a business sale: If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business/asset transfer, we may transfer your personal information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other third parties with your consent: We may also share your personal information with other third parties when you separately consent to such sharing. The personal information you submit and other information we collect will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, the creation of a separate business to provide the Site or fulfil our services, the sale or pledge of company assets, and in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which customer information would be transferred as one of the company's business assets.
- We do not respond to do-not-track signals or mechanisms sent by browsers.
- You may use the site to save data and information (including, but not limited to, images, email conversations with other users, and other content) ("Data"). We shall not review, disclose, disseminate, print, or reference any such Data except as permitted below and in the Xamtac Consulting Terms of Service, as required by law, or to conduct any business that we, in our sole subjective discretion, judge reasonable. Individual records may occasionally be read or accessed for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issue, or suspected violation of any of the terms of this Site, as may be required by law, or as Xamtac Consulting deems necessary. Obviously, you are responsible for keeping your user registration and password secure and secret.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
International transfer of your personal information
Your personal information may be shared, disclosed and transferred to other affiliated third parties (as described in the above section on To whom we give your personal information) where such transfers are required for legitimate business reasons. Such entities may be located outside your country of residence. The level of protection for personal information is not the same in all countries, however, we will take reasonable steps and implement measures as described in this Privacy Notice to keep your personal information secure.
How long we retain your personal information
Your personal information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice in accordance with applicable laws, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements.
Security Measures for Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect your personal information. When we transmit data over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption. However, we caution that no means of transmission of data over the Internet or electronically is 100% secure. Xamtac Consulting complies with applicable data protection laws, including applicable security breach notification laws. If you would like to exercise your right to modify or remove your personal information from our database or request a copy of your personal information (to the extent these rights are provided by law), you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will respond as soon as reasonably practical and within the time frame specified by applicable law. We reserve the right to deny your request based on applicable law and will inform you if we do so.
- Develop and show more relevant content you may be interested in, such as our products and services for Xamtac Consulting clients.
- Serve relevant ads on platforms such as Google or Facebook.
- Limit the number of times that you see an ad so you don’t see the same ad over and over again.
- Measure the performance of ad campaigns across different browsers and devices used by the same person. · Gain insights about the people who visit our website and/or view our digital materials.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
By visiting our website, you acknowledge that you accept and consent to our privacy practices as well as those of Google Analytics, Facebook pixel, or other products referenced in this policy.
Your California Privacy Rights
This section applies exclusively to visitors and users of the Site who are residents of the state of California (as defined in Cal. Civil Code § 1798.140(g)) ("Consumers"). As used In this section, the terms "you" and "your" shall only refer to a Consumer. "Personal information" has the meaning set forth in Cal. Civil Code § 1798.140(o). If you are a consumer, the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") provides you with certain rights regarding your personal information. This section supplements the information contained elsewhere in this Policy with respect to Consumers and notifies consumers of certain rights they have under the CCPA.
- Right to Notice: You have the right to receive notice about the categories of personal information we have collected about you within the last 12 months, the sources from which that information was collected, the third parties we shared information with and whether we have sold your personal information.
- Serve relevant ads on platforms such as Google or Facebook.
- Right to Access: You may have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our processing of your personal information over the past 12 months:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting and sharing that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected, used and disclosed about you in a portable format.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to non-discrimination: You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at contact@Xamtac.com.
Xamtac Consulting has appointed a Privacy Officer to oversee our management of your personal information in accordance with this policy. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices with respect to your Personal Information or wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can reach out to our Privacy Officer by sending an email to contact@Xamtac.com or by writing to Privacy Officer, Xamtac Consulting, 33 W Delaware Pl Chicago, IL 60610. To exercise the access, notice, deletion, and opt-out rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request by either:
Phone Number: (224) 244-5621
Address: 33 W Delaware Pl, Chicago, IL 60610
To exercise the right to Opt-Out (make a "Request to Opt-Out"), you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link:
Changes to this Policy
This policy may be updated from time to time. It is advisable to revisit this page and re-read this policy to see if any revisions may affect you.